Imagine Living Debt Free......
Since 2001, American Debt Resources, Inc. has been providing consumers with tailored plans suited to meet their specific financial goals. We understand the core of any person's financial well-being is the creation of a sound budget, the elimination of excessive debts, and saving for the future. Maintaining stability in your personal finances should be taken very seriously and with our help you will learn to make that a priority.
Don't wait, call today and speak with a counselor about our free debt analysis, or complete our online application and a counselor will be in contact with you shortly.
We provide the following services in an effort to assist consumers meet their financial goals.
- Debt Management Programs(debt consolidation) - Our debt management program will consolidate your unsecured debts into one affordable lower interest payment. You will be able to pay your debts off within a realistic time frame and preserve your credit at the same time.
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling(HECM) - We provide the mandatory HECM counseling to seniors interested in obtaining a reverse mortgage. ADR is a HUD approved housing counseling agency and is listed on HUD's HECM roster as an approved provider of reverse mortgage counseling.
- Bankruptcy Counseling - American Debt Resources, Inc. is approved by the Executive Office of the United States Trustees to provide the mandatory counseling and issue the certificates of completion for both pre bankruptcy and post bankruptcy(debtor education) counseling.
- Housing Counseling (Pre-Purchase, Post Purchase, Mortgage Delinquency) - American Debt Resources, Inc. provides a wide range of housing counseling services. Our objective is to provide assistance at all levels of homeownership. Our NCHEC certified counselors are ready to help you evaluate your situation and set obtainable goals.
- Budget Planning & Credit Report Review - As a licensed budget planning agency our certified counselors help clients create and maintain a suitable budget. Additionally, counselors will help clients read and understand their credit reports suggesting ways to improve and maintain a healthy score.
Remember, you're not alone help is only a phone call away.
American Debt Resources, Inc. is an accredited 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping consumers overcome financial issues.